Sales Lead – Web Design
Industry leading, Cariboo-based BC Canadian web design and optimization agency is seeking a strategic and enthusiastic sales lead. Join our team of innovative marketers selling our data-backed design, analytics and conversion rate optimization services.
At least 2 years experience selling marketing, design or technology-based services required.
$40-60k base, $80-120k+ first year commission potential.
Remote applicants need not apply.
- Identify business opportunities and prospects through strategic research and analysis
- Consistently fill and maintain an active sales pipeline
- Sell services by establishing contact and nurturing relationships with prospects
- Research and recommend new sales and service opportunities
- Help refine and strengthen service offerings based on market demand
- Quickly become an expert in the conversion rate optimization space
- Help keep the agency current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepare sales forecasting and reports
- Maintain professional and technical skills by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Attend industry relevant events
- Lead speaking engagements and webinars to showcase key services, skills and case studies
- Maintain active relationships with key technology partners
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communication and social skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Proven track record of meeting sales goals
- Ability to effectively and concisely articulate complex engagements
- Positive energy Level
- Strong, non pushy negotiation skills
- Passion for digital marketing technologies and techniques
- Love for good design
- Left and right brain thinker
- Independent, motivated self-starter
To apply:Please submit the following:
- Your current resume,
- At least two recent customer success stories
- Sales performance from your last two sales gigs
- A brief paragraph on how you feel your sales approach aligns to our core cultural tenets of respect, adventure, creativity, and passion.
We look forward to meeting you.